You don’t should do this if for example the Bumble account is not associated with your Facebook, but the majority reports (and all older records) are linked.
- Log into Facebook.
- Navigate to “Settings, ” then “Account Settings. ”
- Choose “Apps” and “Logged in with Facebook. ”
- Choose “Bumble” then “Remove app. ”
- Verify the treatment whenever prompted.
- Log into Facebook in your web web browser.
- Click on the arrow within the top right corner, then click “Settings. ”
- Click “Apps and Websites” within the line in the left.
- Find Bumble, and look the package close to it.
- Click “Remove, ” and verify removal.
Second step: Deleting your Bumble account
- Start your Bumble app up.
- Choose “Settings” and scroll to your base.
- Choose “Delete account. ”
- Type the word “delete” and faucet verify.
Action Three: Unsubs cribing from Bumble Boost
When you yourself have subscribed to Bumble Increase, you need to stop the repayment through the Bing Play Store or iTunes – otherwise, you will definitely remain charged even with you’ve got deleted your bank account. [Read more…]