Bang the Gavel’s Sellers program gives sellers of unique, interesting or valuable items a new avenue for selling their products at auction without the difficulty of organizing, marketing and running your own auctions.
We Wrote The Book On Consignment
Discover what it’s like to do business with us by reading the Bang The Gavel Consignment Ebook.
Our Seller’s Program
The Bang the Gavel Sellers program…
- Turns your inventory quickly. We either sell it fast or return it to you at our expense.
- Runs over 100 auctions every month, live in-person and live online.
- Covers 100% of the marketing costs.
- Gets millions of page views for our online auctions and items monthly.
We do just about everything. All you do is send us your items with your memo and a few details, and we do the rest.
Unlike eBay, which runs timed auctions online, our auctions are live online and exciting. The public is invited to bid on each item and each lot is sold and closed one at a time. Your items are perfectly photographed and presented to entice exactly the right bidders from all over the world to eagerly bid and win your items.
How Does It Work?
We try to make it as easy as possible for our sellers. Here is a summary of what you do, and what we do in order to sell your items.
- You send your items.
- You set your price.
- You will get a full report and payments starting as soon as two weeks later.
What we do…
- We take professional photographs.
- We describe, label and track every item we receive.
- We appraise the items when necessary.
- We store every item in our high security vault with 24-hour monitoring.
- Your items are fully insured while in our possession.
- We get your item ready for auction quickly and efficiently.
- We market and promote your items.
- We invoice and collect from the winning bidders.
- We provide an accounting to you every two weeks, with payment for your sold items.
- We promptly return any unsold items.
How to Join our Sellers Program
We are now accepting a very limited number of new sellers. Contact us for an appointment.