NEFT / IMPS
This really is another re re payment channel which provides convenience and insures re re payments are processed quickly.
Let us observe how you are able to spend your card that is kotak bill this mode:
- Log on to your bank’s web banking center.
- Pick the ‘Fund Transfer/NEFT/IMPS’ choice.
- Include your Kotak bank card as being a ‘Payee’ by going into the details that are following.
- Payee name – 4166xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx customer title
- Location – Mumbai
- Destination bank – Kotak Bank
- Bank target – principal branch Mumbai
- IFSC rule – KKBK0000958
- Payee account quantity – 16-digit card quantity
- Once you’ve added your card being a ‘Payee’, you can easily proceed with all the re payment by using the guidelines.
You should use your VISA debit card to pay for your Kotak credit card debt. To utilize this ongoing solution, you’re going to have to register your Kotak card for VISA charge card payment via your bank’s web banking portal. Once this is accomplished, you could make re payments whenever and wherever you need.
Approaches To Spend Your Card Bill Offline
Besides on the web modes, Kotak Mahindra Bank also provides offline networks to those that choose it.
You should consider if you can’t remember your due dates, the auto debit channel is one. The authorized amount would be debited from your own bank-account every month and directed to your charge card.
The auto Debit Authorization Form from Kotak Mahindra Bank’s official website to register for this service, you will have to download.
Fill in most of the needed details and then mail a finalized copy to Manager – client communication Centre, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Attn: client communication device – Credit Cards, 3rd Floor, Akruti SMC Centre, Khopat, close to ST stay, Thane (W) – 400601. [Read more…]